Through Make It. MSP., our region’s talent attraction & retention initiative, 14 cross-sector employers participated in a spring cohort to explore how they can build more inclusive workplaces.
Join Make It. MSP. and the cohort in an intense forum as we share insights & stories from employers’ real experiences.
At this event you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain insights & practical tips on addressing workplace inclusion challenges
- Engage in direct & intimate table conversations with peers from across the MSP region
- Learn how Make It. MSP.'s new workplace inclusion toolkit can aid you as part of your organization’s commitment to fostering an inclusive workplace culture
7:30 am – 8:00 am: Breakfast & Networking
8:00 am – 9:45 am: Program
Speakers will include:
- Michael Langley, CEO of GREATER MSP
- Duchesne Drew, Community Network Vice President, Bush Foundation
- Dr. Ramon Pastrano, President & CEO of ImpactLives
- Dr. Abdul Omari, Founder of AMO Enterprise
- Leaders from the 2018 Make It. MSP. Workplace Inclusion Cohort
Make It. MSP. 2018 Workplace Inclusion Cohort Participants:
Best Buy, Bremer Bank, Carlson School of Management, Carmichael Lynch, Gillette Children’s Specialty Health Care, GREATER MSP, HealthPartners, Land O’ Lakes, McGough Construction, Minnesota Department of Transportation, Minnesota Public Radio, Minnesota United, Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Target