Are you working to make Minnesota the problem-solving capital of the new economy? Whether you're a founder, investor, collaborator, or ally, we invite you to join us in launching a movement to work in partnership to grow Minnesota's entrepreneurial ecosystem.
The Forge North collective is made up of amazing people, including founders, investors, mentors, community allies, corporate innovators, government staff, and many more. We're inviting you to formally join us as founding members in Forge North, starting by attending this launch event to hear from members of our Compass Team, who will share how they are collaborating across their organizations to:
- Connect people throughout our community from the bottom up, top down, and outside in
- Share our community's stories on a global stage - starting by promoting our people
- Include more voices and perspectives across our community by encouraging a culture of invitation
- Tip conversations into action by investing in community ideas to strengthen the ecosystem
5:30-6:00pm | Check-in & Networking
Check in to snag your drink ticket and help yourself to Hors d'oeuvres as we celebrate our kickoff!
6:00-6:30pm | Forge North Program
Hear from Forge North Compass Team members including:
- Lauren Pradhan, Director, Grow North
- Brett Brohl, Managing Director, Techstars Farm-to-Fork and The Syndicate Fund
- Caroline Karanja, Founder, 26 Letters
- Jess Berg, Director, MN Cup
6:30-7:30pm | Interactive Displays & Networking
Mix and mingle with fellow Minnesota founders, investors, allies, and collaborators. Our team will be asking how you want to engage with Forge North to help make Minnesota the problem-solving capital of the new economy.
*You are also free to explore the Weisman Art Museum, which is open until 8pm!
Have questions? Contact Meg Steuer to learn more at email@example.com
Getting to the Weisman: For information about parking and public transportation, please click here.
Need any assistance? If you'd like to attend the event and are in need of any accommodations, please share them through our registration page. We are happy to help.
Special thanks to our friends at United Properties for making this event possible.